Unifor, Local 2003 represents stationary engineers, building management systems technicians building engineers.
Your total compensation package as an employee of the University of Toronto includes more than just your pay. It also includes benefits for group health and dental, disability, life insurance, pension and other benefit programs. Unique to your employee group, these benefits support your medical and dental health, protect your income in the event of injury or illness, and provide for your survivors in the event of your death. These benefits are offered through the plan administrators listed below.
In addition, you receive a variety of benefits from the University of Toronto including paid vacation, leaves, education assistance and a pension, which will help you financially prepare for your retirement.
These pages highlight key features of the programs that make up your total rewards package here at the University of Toronto.
For more information, contact your Divisional Human Resources Office.
- Unifor, Local 2003: Vacations & Leaves
- Unifor, Local 2003: Travel Benefit Plan
- Unifor, Local 2003: Schedule of Benefits
- Unifor, Local 2003: Pension
- Unifor, Local 2003: Long Term Disability
- Unifor, Local 2003: Health Benefit Plan
- Unifor, Local 2003: Group Life Insurance
- Unifor, Local 2003: Eligibility
- Unifor, Local 2003: Educational Assistance Programs
- Unifor, Local 2003: Dental Benefit Plan
- Unifor, Local 2003: Child Care Benefit
- Other Available Benefits
- Joint Membership Plan
- Employee & Family Assistance Program (EFAP)