The Ontario Public Service Employees Union, Local 519 (OPSEU 519) represents the University of Toronto campus police.
Your total compensation package as an employee of the University of Toronto includes more than just your pay. It also includes benefits for group health and dental, disability, life insurance, pension and other benefit programs. Unique to your employee group, these benefits support your medical and dental health, protect your income in the event of injury or illness, and provide for your survivors in the event of your death. These benefits are offered through the plan administrators listed below.
In addition, you receive a variety of benefits from the University of Toronto including paid vacation, leaves, education assistance and a pension, which will help you financially prepare for your retirement.
These pages highlight key features of the programs that make up your total rewards package here at the University of Toronto.
For more information, contact your Divisional Human Resources Office.
- Other Available Benefits
- OPSEU Local 519: Vacations & Leaves
- OPSEU Local 519: Travel Benefit Plan
- OPSEU Local 519: Schedule of Benefits
- OPSEU Local 519: Pension
- OPSEU Local 519: Long Term Disability
- OPSEU Local 519: Health Benefit Plan
- OPSEU Local 519: Group Life Insurance
- OPSEU Local 519: Eligibility
- OPSEU Local 519: Educational Assistance Programs
- OPSEU Local 519: Dental Benefit Plan
- OPSEU Local 519: Child Care Benefit
- Joint Membership Plan
- Employee & Family Assistance Program (EFAP)