Address, Bank Account & Name Changes
Change of Address
If your address has changed, you can update it by using Employee Self-Service (ESS) or by submitting your change of address to your department business officer for processing.
Bank Account / Direct Deposit Changes
If you have changed the account to which you would like your payments directly deposited, you must change your information as soon as possible through either of the following two options:
- Use Employee Self-Service (ESS) to update your information online
- Download and complete the Payroll Bank Authorization Form for Direct Deposit and bring the form to your departmental business officer
Please note: If you are changing your bank information, please do not close the current account until after you have successfully received a deposit to your new account.
Please ensure you update or submit your account changes by the applicable payroll deadlines:
- Payroll deadlines for St. George employees
- Payroll deadlines for University of Toronto Mississauga employees
- Payroll deadlines for University of Toronto Scarborough employees
If your name has changed or it appears incorrectly on your pay stub, you must submit your change of name to your departmental business officer for processing.
Please note: It is important that the names and Social Insurance Number (SIN) under which you are working are identical to the name and SIN that appear on your SIN card. This will ensure that your Canada Pension Plan contributions are properly credited to you.
- Continuation of Green Shield Coverage for Over-Age Dependant(s) in Full-time Studies Enrolment Form (under heading Green Shield Canada Enrolment / Change Forms)