These are the benefits for Canadian Union of Public Employees, Local 1230 (CUPE Local 1230).
Your total compensation package as an employee of the University of Toronto includes more than just your pay. It also includes benefits for group health and dental, disability, life insurance, pension and other benefit programs. Unique to your employee group, these benefits support your medical and dental health, protect your income in the event of injury or illness, and provide for your survivors in the event of your death. These benefits are offered through the plan administrators listed below.
In addition, you receive a variety of benefits from the University of Toronto including paid vacation, leaves, education assistance and a pension, which will help you financially prepare for your retirement.
These pages highlight key features of the programs that make up your total rewards package here at the University of Toronto.
For more information, contact your Divisional HR Office.
- Other Available Benefits
- Joint Membership Plan
- Employee & Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- CUPE Local 2484: Vacations & Leaves
- CUPE Local 2484: Travel Benefit Plan
- CUPE Local 2484: Schedule of Benefits
- CUPE Local 2484: Pension
- CUPE Local 2484: Long Term Disability
- CUPE Local 2484: Health Benefit Plan
- CUPE Local 2484: Group Life Insurance
- CUPE Local 2484: Eligibility
- CUPE Local 2484: Dental Benefit Plan
- CUPE Local 2484: Child Care Benefit